Facts about myself
My name is Jack-Michael Marshall. I am an anaesthetist and a medically trained hypnosis specialist HA®.
I am married with three adult children and I live near the city of Bielefeld. As I am a fluent speaker of German, English and Dutch, a hypnosis session can be conducted in any of these languages.
Competence, experience and confidence can be assured from my hypnotherapeutical qualifications, my medical training and my extensive practical experience as a medical doctor.
Medical training and qualifications:
- 2010 Qualification as a Doctor of Hypnosis HA® at the Hypnosis Academy, Arnstorf
- 1993 Consultant examination in Neumünster: Medical Specialist for Anaesthesia
- 1985 Third State Examination in Hamburg
- 1978 Study at Hamburg University
- From 2010 Additional occupation as a certified Doctor of Hypnosis
- From 1993 Outpatient surgery for anaesthesia in Lemgo, later in Herford
- Until 1993 Department for Anaesthesia in Husum